Several members of Market My Market are set to attend this year’s LMASE Regional Conference in Greenville, South Carolina September 26th-28th. Our primary goal is to hear from speakers about marketing that pertains specifically to the legal industry, as most of our clients at Market My Market are lawyers.
According to the LMA website, highlights include:
- World-class speaking faculty representing different firm sizes, various marketing roles, and a wealth of experience
- Networking opportunities with 1,500+ peers from around the world
- Specialized breakout sessions to allow you to explore topics more deeply, along with problem areas which matter most to you
- The ability to return to the office armed with new tactics that you and your teams can act upon right away and in the future
The core concepts that speakers will discuss extend beyond the services Market My Market provides to legal clients (SEO, SEM, SMM, content creation, and web development), diving into areas like:
- Marketing technologies
- Public relations
- Competitive marketing analysis (traditional)
- Service providers
- Client value
- Diversity and inclusion
Market My Market expects to gain valuable insight into the continuous marketing efforts we consistently provide, as well as information about these other concepts that reinforce what law firms already handle internally.
Here is what our attending members anticipate regarding the conference:
Chase Williams (Co-Founder): “I’m looking forward to networking with like-minded leaders in the legal marketing industry.”
Ryan Klein (Co-Founder): “It’s been a few years since I worked in-house at a law firm, so I’m really excited to connect with hundreds of people that pour their hearts and energy into marketing their law firm that they are responsible for, day in and day out. They’re going to have all sorts of great campaigns and ideas going.”
Joanna Brooks (Account Manager): “I’m really looking forward to learning about recent changes/developments in the industry, as well as what key attributes define an optimal client experience in 2018. As an account manager, I’m always looking for new ways to drive value to customers, so the theme of this conference really hits close to home for me.”
The team hopes to attain a more prominent presence in the LMA community while spending quality time keeping up-to-date on legal marketing efforts.