Home Improvement and Remodeling
People all over the country will find themselves with house projects they won’t want to take care of. There are plenty of reasons this may happen:
- Fire damage, rain damage, other elements and storms that may have left the exterior damaged and windows and doors in need of refining.
- A room addition or basement remodeling for families that are nostalgic to the point of having no desire to move from their beloved domicile
- A new family moving into a house for a great price in a great location, but have a horrendous kitchen in need of a huge makeover.
Any way you look at it, there are people looking for the services of home improvement and remodeling companies. Most of them will go to the internet to do a search of the business in their area, and be most attracted by the highest results with the highest displayed reviews. Where will you fall in that query?
Working with a marketing company seems like a burden in itself, from finding a good fit to understanding what they will truly be doing for you. At Market My Market, our experts have worked with plenty of small to medium sized businesses on a local and national level. Some of the marketing areas and campaigns we’ve covered for improvement and remodeling companies like yours are:
- Building and refining a custom site for the business that outlined the culture and services of the business effectively while encouraging visitors to contact via telephone or contact form.
- Put together paid advertising campaigns online that were competitive and resulted in a high return on investment, giving the client the money to reinvest in the campaign and ultimately continue to earn income.
- Developed social media platforms and formed successful social campaigns that increased brand awareness and adoption.
- Created both e-newsletters and physical newsletters as another opportunity to stay in front of potential clients as well as giving an edge against competition.
Don’t miss out on big projects because your competition is coming up on search results before you are. Contact the experts at Market my Market today to discuss what we’ve done for clients in the past and present during a free consultation.