Clifford M. Cohen
Increase Organic Traffic
& Online Brand Visibility
Clifford M. Cohen Experiences Long-Term Growth in Leads & Brand Reputation with Marketing Campaign
- Generate growth in quality leads bу driving organic traffic to the website
- lmprove the website’s visibllity in organic search results and Google Maps
- Expand the firm’s online presence beyond its primary geographical target area
- Strengthen the firm’s online reputation through positive review generation
Clifford M. Cohen Nearly Doubled Their Organic Traffic Through a Comprehensive SEO Strategy
Results & Metrics:
*Data reflects August 2020 compared against August 2019 .
Increase in organic traffic
Increase in website form leads
Increase in calls from Google My Business
More Positive Reviews on Google My Business
Ranking in the top 3 of Google for 3 more highly competitive keywords
SEO & Link-Building, Remarketing, Ad Campaign, Review Curation
- Optimize on-page content to help boost the website’s ranking abllity
- Gain high quality backlinks to the website to strengthen its domain authority and ranking potential
- Add а continuous stream of fresh, SEO-optimized content to the website to generate more traffic and drive more leads
- Reoptimize high traffic pages to maximize conversions
- Optimize Google My Business listings and implement a local link-building strategy
- Audit existing citations and secure placement in over a hundred local business directories
- lmplement a review generation strategy with a customized review request template and automated follow-ups
Proper On-Site Optimization
On-site optimization involves the use of headings, internal links, external links, alt tags, titles, meta descriptions, keywords, and more in order to make a website more easily readable and understandable to search engines.
Using the right mix of on-site and off-site optimization is key to good SEO.
High Level Link Building
ln an immensely difficult market such as personal injury in Houston, authority is as important as solid content in achieving the visibllity necessary to compete. Our teams collaborated оп link building opportunities which included, but were not limited to, guest posts, directory submissions, additional citations, sponsored content, scholarship links, sponsorship links, charity and event contributions, and contextual links оп legal resources.
Content Is King
The phrase ``content is king`` has almost become a cliché in the digital marketing industry. However, even after numerous algorithm updates and changes, content remains the most important factor in ranking pages.
By writing additional content for a website and optimizing it properly, rankings can be greatly improved.
Online Reputation Matters
In the business world, reputation is everything. Especially online, where people have easy access to
reviews and complaints about your business. Ignoring your reviews can be detrimental to your success, while actively improving your rating will incentivize potential customers to convert.