Joey Coleman is a former criminal defense attorney and author of “Never Lose Another Customer Again: Turn Any Sale into a Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days”. Joey has since been helping organizations retain their customers and is now a full-time speaker, writer, and consultant on customer experience. To learn more about Joey and his many ventures, visit his website at https://joeycoleman.com/.
On This Episode, We Discuss …
• Proactive Behaviors versus Reactive Behaviors
• How Lawyers Can Make an Emotional Connection
• Efforts to Maintain Relationships After the Case is Over
• Difference in Thoughtful Gifting
• Retaining the Client Following “The Chase”