West Palm Beach, FL
Increase Organic Traffic
& Online Brand Visibility
Traub Law Experiences Long-Term Growth in Leads with Marketing Campaign
- Increase the number of qualified leads from Baltimore, MD, and the surrounding locations
- Maximize online visibility by improving the website’s search engine/maps rankings & building citations/legal directory listings
- Execute a content strategy focused on criminal defense and serious traffic offenses
- Improve the firm’s online reputation by generating more positive customer reviews
- Improve the website’s ability to convert traffic to leads
Traub Law tripled the number of leads it was receiving, and significantly enhanced its online reputation, with a multi-channel marketing strategy.
Results & Metrics:
High-Traffic Keywords Now 16 Ranking in the Top 3 of Google
Increase in Organic Traffic from June 2018 to June 2019
Increase in First-Time Calls from June 2018 to June 2019
Increase in Positive Customer Reviews from July 2018 to July 2019
Traub Law wanted to position itself as the leading firm
for criminal defense and serious traffic offenses in Baltimore and its surrounding areas.
SEO & Link-Building, Remarketing, Ad Campaign, Review Curation
- Revamp existing metadata on the website, and re-optimize all pages
- Audit online citations, and build over a hundred new online business profiles
- Add an ongoing stream of fresh, original content to the site in the form of blogs and service pages
- Build high quality links from different reputable sources to increase website credibility
- Launch a Facebook remarketing campaign
- Launch email campaign to request online reviews from past customers
The Importance of Link
Links are one of the most important factors in how search engines determine a website's rankings. Websites with large numbers of backlinks from a variety of different reputable sources are considered more authoritative and, as such, achieve higher rankings.
We do extensive link-building for our clients. This is key to a good long-term SEO strategy.
Proper On-Site Optimization
On-site optimization involves the use of headings, internal links, external links, alt tags, titles, meta descriptions, keywords, and more in order to make a website more easily readable and understandable to search engines.
Using the right mix of on-site and off-site optimization is key to good SEO.
Content Is King
The phrase ``content is king`` has almost become a cliché in the digital marketing industry. However, even after numerous algorithm updates and changes, content remains the most important factor in ranking pages.
By writing additional content for a website and optimizing it properly, rankings can be greatly improved.
Effective Paid Advertising
There are many benefits to gain from a remarketing campaign. They increase brand exposure and boast higher conversion rates, since they target people who already showed an initial interest in your services. Additionally, remarketing campaigns are relatively inexpensive (working on a pay-per-click basis) and offer double-branding exposure (paid & organic), as well as measurable results.
Online Reputation Matters
In the business world, reputation is everything. Especially online, where people have easy access to
reviews and complaints about your business. Ignoring your reviews can be detrimental to your success, while actively improving your rating will incentivize potential customers to convert.