Social Media Marketing is a category of digital marketing which includes things like driving social engagement via frequent high-quality postings, paid advertising on social media platforms, and more.
Paid Targeted Posts
- Facebook (retargeting available)
- Social shopping capabilities through Facebook
- Enhanced product discovery
PPC & Search Engine Marketing
Our primary tool when it comes to PPC and SEM is Google AdWords. This platforms allows users to bid on keywords which are important to one’s business in order to appear at the top of Google searches.
- Google shopping
- On-site e-commerce
Optimization Based On
- Cost per click
- Cost per click conversion
Take the First Step to Improving Your Marketing
Display Marketing & Retargeting
Display marketing is used to show one’s ads across many of the internet’s most popular websites including sites like The New York Times and others. Retargeting allows one’s ads to display only for potential customers who have shown an interest in one’s product already by visiting the website.
Reach A Wide Audience
- Banner advertising online via web pages, apps, and e-mail
- Utilization of demographic and behavioral targeting
- Display ads to users who have completed certain actions on our site ie: web page visit, incomplete checkout
- Advertise directly on sites such as The New York Times, USA Today, and CNN
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is the process of optimizing a website in order to get it to appear higher in Google’s search results for a particular keyword or set of keywords. SEO is one of the best ways to drive traffic to one’s website over the long run.
- SEO is one of the few marketing tactics that can generate leads over the long-run without necessarily spending additional funds
Improve Search Visibility
- Local search listings
- News searches
- General business information searches
Increase Organic Visibility
- Optimize the visibility of a brand in a search engine’s “organic,” or unpaid, search results