Law Offices of McCullough & Leboff P.A.
Increase Organic Traffic
& Online Brand Visibility
Law Offices of McCullough & Leboff P.A Experiences Long-Term Growth in Leads & Brand Reputation with Marketing Campaign
- Increase the volume, and improve the quality, of traffic to the website
- Generate more quality leads by converting organic traffic
- Improve the website’s visibility in organic search results and Google Maps
- Expand the firm’s online presence beyond its primary geographical target area
- Improve online reputation on Google Maps through an effective reviews Outreach campaign.
Law Offices of McCullough & Leboff P.A. Nearly Doubled Their Organic Traffic Through a Comprehensive SEO Strategy
Results & Metrics:
*Data reflects August 2021 compared against August 2020*
Increase in organic traffic
Increase in organic users
Increase in first-time calls
Increase in Google My Business calls
5 keywords in the top 3 of Google search results
high-traffic keywords rank on page 1 of SERPs
SEO & Link-Building, Remarketing, Ad Campaign, Review Curation
- Gain high quality backlinks to the website to strengthen its domain authority and ranking potential
- Add a continuous stream of fresh, SEO optimized content to the website to generate more traffic and drive more leads
- Optimize Google My Business listings and implement a local link-building strategy
- Audit existing citations and secure placement in over a hundred local business directories
- Implement a review generation strategy with a customized review request template and automated follow-ups
On-site optimization involves the use of headings, internal links, external links, alt tags, titles, meta descriptions, keywords, and more in order to make a website more easily readable and understandable to search engines.Using the right mix of on-site and off-site optimization is key to good SEO.
High Level Link Building
Our teams collaborated on link building opportunities which included, but were not limited to, guest posts, directory submissions, additional citations, sponsored content, scholarship links, sponsorship links, charity and event contributions, and contextual links on legal resources.
Content is King
The phrase ``content is king`` has almost become a cliché in the digital marketing industry. However, even after numerous algorithm updates and changes, the content remains the most important factor in ranking pages. By writing additional content for a website and optimizing it properly, rankings can be greatly improved.
Online Reputation Matters
In the business world, reputation is everything. Especially online, where people have easy access to reviews and complaints about your business. Ignoring your reviews can be detrimental to your success, while actively improving your rating will incentivize potential customers to convert.