It is October of 2013, and we’re moving into what many SEO experts believe one of the last phases of being able to manipulate Google search engine results even in the slightest. The days of text cloaking, link farming, and broken link redirects may be over. What Google has said, over and over again for years, is that content is king. And could this be true? It is more than likely because of the success of sites that have generated numerous pages of quality and interesting content.
The dilemma then becomes, especially for small to medium size businesses, an array of questions:
- What do I write about?
- How do I write about it?
- How do I know if someone is going to think it is interesting?
- I don’t have time to even write it!
- Even if I write it, how can I put it on my site properly?
- Even if I write it, how do I know anyone will ever see it?
Thankfully, all of these questions can be answered! But to make it worthwhile, we need to understand the importance of not only writing content, but generating content that is:
- Interesting and possibly worthy of sharing
- Optimized in a way where search engines may actually rank it
Here are 7 Things To Look Into When Writing Content
- Finding a Topic that Should be Written About in the First Place
- Different Ways of Writing Content
- Seeing If Your Topic is Trending
- Finding Someone Else to Write Your Content
- Finding Interesting Ways to Generate Your Own Content
- How Content Should be Structured on a Website
- Optimizing Your Content for Search Engines